We have more fall-themed items this week, along with interesting takes on pizza, slushes, baked apple desserts, breakfast burritos, chicken sandwiches, Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew, and more. As usual, there is a short video summary for those that just want to know what’s new in a minute or two.
If you would like to know more details and see reviews, we have much more for you to see below.
Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew Available on August 31, 2021
Mountain Dew is making a bold move by being the first to combine Flamin’ Hot flavor and citrusy Mountain Dew to make the ultimate spicy drink.
What’s the catch?
It will only be available in limited quantities online directly from Mountain Dew’s The Dew Store, starting on August 31, 2021. It appears that the cost will be $12 for a 6-pack of Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew, and you can only get two per order. If we are able to get some, we will let you know what it’s like!
General Mills 2021 Fall Cereal Lineup Includes Reese’s Puffs Bats And Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
General Mills has released their fall products which includes:
- *New* Monster Mash cereal – features cereal pieces and marshmallows from all five iconic Monster cereals in the same box to commemorate the 50th anniversary.
- Count Chocula – This chocolate-flavored Monster cereal returns with retro packaging.
- Franken Berry – strawberry-flavored Monster cereal comes back with retro packaging
- Boo Berry – berry-flavored Monster cereal returns with retro packaging
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios – returning to store shelves with delicious pumpkin spice flavor
- Reese’s Puffs Bats – Reese’s Puffs cereal in the shape of bats
We can’t wait to enjoy some of our favorite fall cereals!
Girl Scouts New Adventurefuls Cookies
Girl Scouts has announced a new cookie that will be available across America called Adventurefuls. They promise to take you on a tasty adventure with a crispy brownie-inspired cookie and caramel-flavored filling with a hint of sea salt. They will be available for the Girl Scout cookie season, starting in January 2022.
To find Adventurefuls and other Girl Scout cookies near you, check out the Girl Scout Cookie Finder website and app.
New Hint Energy Water In Three Flavors
Hint now has a new line of fruit-infused water with caffeine called Hint Energy Water. These feature all the simple goodness of original Hint with an added boost of 60 mg of caffeine. The three new flavors are citrus, black raspberry, and blueberry grape.
We enjoy the original Hint flavors, so we can’t wait to try Hint Energy Water!
Lean Cuisine Expands Frozen Bowl Selection
Lean Cuisine is majorly expanding their selection of frozen bowls with the addition of two High-Protein Bowls and four Cauli’ Bowls!
Here are the new additions:
- Oven Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes – contains oven-fried white-meat chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn, along with 14 grams of protein.
- Oven Fried Chicken with Buffalo-Style Mac & Cheese – oven-fried white-meat chicken and pasta in a cheesy, Buffalo sauce with a whopping 22 grams of protein per bowl.
- Cauli’ Bowls Fettuccine with Meat Sauce – cauliflower fettuccine tossed with meat sauce
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Mac and Cheese – cauliflower elbow pasta in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce
- Cauli’ Bowls Garlic Parmesan Alfredo with Broccoli – cavatappi pasta made with cauliflower in a Parmesan garlic Alfredo sauce with broccoli
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta – cauliflower-based cavatappi pasta mixed with a creamy tomato vodka sauce
We will try to grab some of these on our next grocery trip. They sound delicious!
Doritos Dinamita Flamin’ Hot Queso
This new snack combines the crunch of rolled Doritos Dinamita with Flamin’ Hot flavor and cheesy queso. What a delicious-sounding combination! We will have to check these out and give you more details soon.
Apple Pie Toast Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Crunch has released a new limited-edition flavor that is sure to be a hit, Apple Pie Toast Crunch. It has already started to be seen on store shelves, and we can hardly wait to get our hands on a box of this holiday flavor. Apple Pie Toast Crunch cereal features the same delicious whole wheat and rice cereal pieces with cinnamon and apple pie flavor.
I think I want a box of this for Christmas! 😉
Toasted Breakfast Burritos Are Back At Taco Bell
Toasted Breakfast Burritos are finally back at Taco Bell in several varieties! If you are craving a convenient, toasted breakfast burrito, you can now get one of these new flavors at Taco Bell:
- Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito – egg, sausage crumbles, nacho cheese sauce
- Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Potato – potatoes, egg, nacho cheese sauce, tomatoes
- Hash Brown Toasted Breakfast Burrito – bacon, hash brown, three cheese blend, egg
- Hash Brown Toasted Breakfast Burrito Steak – steak, hash brown, egg, three cheese blend
- Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito – sausage crumbles, three cheese blend, egg, potatoes, tomatoes
- Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Steak – steak, three cheese blend, egg, potatoes, tomatoes
Arby’s Prime Rib Cheesesteak Sandwiches Return
A sandwich with sliced prime rib steak, onions, fire-roasted red and yellow peppers, and melty cheese. You can get it in either regular or spicy for a limited time at Arby’s. Doesn’t it look good?
Starbucks 2021 Fall Menu Is Here, Including New Apple Crisp Macchiato
Starbucks has released their 2021 Fall menu, and you can order from it now. Their offerings include:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- *New* Iced Apple Crisp Macchiato
- *New* Apple Crisp Macchiato
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Drink
- Guatemala Casi Cielo coffee beans
- Pumpkin Scone
- Fox Cake Pop
It blends some classic icons like the Pumpkin Spice Latte with new soon-to-be favorites like the Iced Apple Crisp Macchiato. We have already made a couple Starbucks runs since these items were added, and we will definitely be stopping by again soon!
Pizza Hut Detroit Style Pizza
If you have ever wanted deep-dish, Detroit-style pizza from Pizza Hut, now is your chance. Detroit-style pizza is back at Pizza Hut!
It is a deep-dish pizza with cheese all the way to the edges for a crispy crunch, plenty of pizza toppings, and a premium diced tomato sauce on top. You can see what our food rankers thought of it here.
You can order it in Detroit Double Pepperoni, Detroit Supremo, Detroit Meaty Deluxe, or Create-Your-Own with up to five of your favorite toppings.
Sonic Announces 3 New Wine-Inspired Slush Flavors
Sonic has new Uncorked Slushes for a limited time, starting on August 29, 2021. These wine-inspired slushes are meant to taste like their fruity wine counterparts without actually containing any alcohol. You can get Uncorked Slushes in the following refreshing flavors:
- Peach Bellini
- Strawberry Frosé
- Red Berry Sangria
Lobster Bites Coming Back to Long John Silver’s Starting August 30, 2021
For the first time since 2014, Lobster Bites are coming back to Long John Silver’s. These fan-favorite bites consist of wild-caught Norway lobster tail and a buttery breading. They will be available for a limited time as an add-on menu item or a part of a combo, platter, or Family Feast beginning on August 30, 2021. Be sure to get some while you can!
Wendy’s New Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger With Cheddar Bun
Wendy’s has decided to take the classic bacon cheeseburger to the next level with the new Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger. This burger consists of their fresh hamburger topped with Applewood smoked bacon, a sweet bacon sauce, American cheese, crispy onions, cheddar cheese spread, and an all-new toasted cheddar bun.
It looks amazing and will surely be a hit for fans of extra cheese. Be sure to look for the Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger next time you are at Wendy’s. We definitely will!
New Crispy Chicken Sandwich Taco At Taco Bell On September 2, 2021
Taco Bell is joining in on the crispy chicken sandwich craze with new Crispy Chicken Sandwich Tacos. The regular Crispy Chicken Sandwich Taco looks like it will include crispy chicken and Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce on a soft flatbread. There is also a spicy version with jalapeño peppers.
While they are set to debut on September 2, 2021, Taco Bell Rewards members can get exclusive access to them now, a few days early, by ordering them through the app from 2-5 PM. For more information on how you can get your hands on a Crispy Chicken Sandwich Taco, check out Taco Bell’s website.
Have you tried any of these items yet? Which ones are you most excited to try? Share your thoughts in the comments below!