M&M Minis Cookie Dough Brownies, Cap’n Crunch Halloween Crunch cereal, Frank’s Red Hot Goldfish crackers, and Krispy Kreme S’mores donuts are just a few of the 15 new and interesting items that we found this week. We are here to tell you all about them.
Let’s get right to it! Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Rice-A-Roni Microwavable Heat & Eat Rice Pouches
These are pouches of simple heat and eat rice that are ready after just 90 seconds in the microwave. These are currently available in three flavors: Garlic & Olive Oil, Herb & Butter, and Spicy Spanish.
For more information, and to find out where to buy Rice-A-Roni Microwavable Heat & Eat Rice, check out the Rice-A-Roni website.
2. Brach’s Turkey Dinner + Apple Pie And Coffee Candy Corn
Yes, you read that right. Candy corn that is turkey dinner flavored. Apparently, Brach’s has released this before and we missed it. After reading more about it, we are somewhat reluctant to even think about trying this one. According to the packaging the flavor includes green beans, roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, apple pie, and coffee.
How all of that became a candy corn flavor is a mystery. If we decide to try Brach’s Turkey Dinner + Apple Pie and Coffee, we will report back!
3. Nissin Pumpkin Spice Cup Noodles
Continuing the savory, fall-flavored theme, this is Nissin Pumpkin Spice Cup Noodles. Hitting shelves in October 2021 for a limited time, these ramen noodles will feature a sweet and savory pumpkin spice sauce.
While we have never craved pumpkin spice with our ramen, it could be a good combo. We will have to wait and see!
4. Cap’n Crunch Halloween Crunch
Now things take a sweeter, slightly spooky turn with the announcement of Cap’n Crunch Halloween Crunch cereal. This cereal has ghost shaped Cap’n Crunch cereal pieces that have been designed to turn the milk in your bowl of cereal a bright green color.
This sounds fun for kids and Halloween enthusiasts that want a unique, slightly spooky cereal eating experience. We can’t wait to try this one!
5. Del Monte Fruit Infusions
The new Fruit Infusions line from Del Monte consists of real fruit chucks in juice with added antioxidants and healthy ingredients. These come in 4 delicious-sounding flavors that we would love to try, including:
- Stay Well – Grapefruit in pomegranate flavored juice
- Glow On – Peaches in passion fruit guava flavored juice
- Gut Love – Pineapple in pineapple ginger flavored juice
- Boost Me – Mangos and pineapple in mango and dragon fruit flavored juice
Those are interesting sounding fruit combinations! With added ingredients like coconut water, elderberry juice, and ginger to compliment the flavors and their benefits, what’s not to like? We will be looking for Del Monte Fruit Infusions to review them for you!
6. New Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavors
Famous Amos released three new chocolate chip cookie flavors to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Here are the three, mouth-watering flavors:
- Belgian Chocolate Chip – a classic chocolate chip cookie with authentic Belgian chocolate
- Philippine Coconut and White Chocolate Chip – bite-sized cookies with coconut from the Philippines and delicious white chocolate
- Mediterranean Hazelnut and Chocolate Chip – bite-sized cookies complete with chocolate chips and real Mediterranean hazelnut pieces
These new Famous Amos flavors sound amazing, and we need to find some as soon as possible!
7. Hostess Star Gazer Ding Dongs
The new Hostess Star Gazer Ding Dongs are available exclusively at Sam’s Club for a limited time. They are the frosted chocolate snack cakes with creamy filling that we all know, only with an intergalactic makeover. The filling for Star Gazer Ding Dongs is a lovely purple color, and they are finished with intergalactic blue and purple sprinkles.
Get them while you can at a Sam’s Club near you!
8. Mountain Dew Spark Is Back
Mountain Dew Spark is back at Speedway convenience stores for a limited time. This raspberry lemonade flavored Mountain Dew was originally available from August 2020-October 2020 and proved to be quite popular. Now it’s back exclusively at Speedway stores, so we will have to grab some before it’s gone again.
9. Frank’s RedHot Goldfish Crackers
New Frank’s RedHot Goldfish Crackers are a mash-up of the cheesy, crunchy Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers we all loved as kids and Frank’s RedHot hot sauce. These limited edition crackers are basically goldfish crackers with a kick, and we are here for it.
When we find some, we will let you know!
10. Peanut Butter Crunch Talenti Gelato
Peanut Butter Crunch Talenti Gelato is a special batch flavor of their gelato that features five decadent layers. It starts with peanut butter gelato then adds a layer of graham cracker pieces topped with brown butter sugar sauce, vanilla gelato, and chocolate peanut butter cup pieces. What a mouthful!
11. Krispy Kreme S’mores Donuts With Hershey’s Chocolate
Krispy Kreme announced new, limited-time S’mores donuts this week featuring real Hershey’s chocolate. There are two S’mores-inspired donut options at Krispy Kreme:
- S’mores Classic Donut – A classic donut filled with marshmallow cream filling, iced with Hershey’s chocolate icing, then drizzled with more marshmallow goodness and chocolate icing and topped with graham cracker crumbs.
- S’mores Fudge Cake Donut – A fudge cake doughnut made with Hershey’s chocolate, dipped in marshmallow icing, decorated with Hershey’s chocolate icing and topped with delicious chocolate chips.
You can get these for a limited time at participating Krispy Kreme locations, and they have a special S’mores Lovers Dozen that features both types of S’mores donuts along with their original glazed donuts.
12. Jack In The Box Stacked Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
The limited-time Jack In The Box Stacked Croissant Breakfast Sandwich promises to satisfy even the biggest appetites with layers of sausage, ham, eggs, and cheese on a croissant. With two sausage patties, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of ham, and 2 slices of American cheese. This sandwich is like 2 standard breakfast sandwiches combined into one giant croissant!
13. Panda Express Crispy Almond Chicken Breast
The New Crispy Almond Chicken Breast features crispy chicken breast pieces, toasted almonds, and green onions in a garlic soy sauce. That sounds great with either rice or chow mein noodles. Panda express sounds really good for dinner tonight!
14. Carl’s Jr. Sourdough Star
The Sourdough Star is the latest burger addition to the Carl’s Jr. menu. According to their website, the burger includes a “charbroiled all-beef patty, two strips of bacon, classic sauce, caramelized onions, melted American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on toasted sourdough bread.”
That sounds like a great burger to me! The Carl’s Jr. Sourdough star burger will be available for a limited-time, so don’t wait too long to check it out.
15. M&M’s Minis Cookie Dough Brownies At Little Caesar’s
These new brownies are available for a limited time at Little Caesar’s. Don’t they look scrumptious?
M&M’s Minis Cookie Dough Brownies are cookie dough brownies topped with M&M’s Minis candies. They sound like a chocolate lover’s fantasy, and the pop of color is cool too. We will have to order some next time we get pizza from Little Caesar’s.
That’s all we found this week! It is worth mentioning though that the Jack In The Box Spicy Tiny Tacos we mentioned in last week’s post officially debuted earlier this week. They are good, too!
What is your favorite item from this list? You can share your thoughts on these items and more in the comments section!